Glo mobile is dishing out 8x the value of your e-Topup recharge. The offer is available to all old and new Glo subscribers on the network who top up their account balance through the following e-Topup channels:
- Glo Café App.
- Online – Gloworld.com, Quickteller, Konga, banking apps, etc.
- Gloworld, Glozones and authorized Glo dealer outlets.
- *805# Glo easy recharge solution.
- Various bank mobile apps and short codes
- POS terminals in select retail mega stores such as Shoprite.
Glo subscribers will receive up to 8x in airtime and data bonuses for the following e-Topup recharge amounts:
N101, N201, N501, N1001, N1501, N2001, N2501, N3001, N5001, N10001, N20001, N50001.
You will get the Glo x8 bonus when you recharge with any of the amounts listed above. For example, if you recharge N101, you will receive N50 airtime bonus to call all networks, N450 for Glo-Glo mobile calls, 10mb free data for gifting, and 25mb data bonus.
Note: All international calls will be charged from your main account.
The free data for gifting is only valid for gifting and cannot be used by you.
For call rates, note:
- Calls from main account will be charged at normal plan rates.
- Text messages will be charged to your main account.
- Calls from the bonus accounts will be charged at 83k/sec.
- Data browsing is free until the data bonus is exhausted.
All bonus values and amounts will be forfeited once the validity has expired. Validity days cannot be accumulated, however, higher recharge amounts can increase your validity. For example an e-Topup recharge amount of N201 gets a 7-day validity, but N2001 recharge gets bonus validity of 30 days. The 8X offer is exclusively available on Glo E-top up. Recharges made through any other means including*123*PIN# or *323*PIN# will not get the offer. Also airtime received through EasyShare or Borrow me credit do not qualify for this offer.
You can subscribe to other Glo number offers, however you will only get JUST the x8 bonus when you recharge with the stipulated amounts AND through electronic Top-up. For example, a Glo user on the Bumpa plan might recharge with N201, through e-Topup, that user will receive the x8 bonus, but NOT the Glo bumper 200% bonus. But if the subscriber recharges with N200, he/she will ONLY receive the Glo bumps 200% bonus.
Bonus account balance can be checked at anytime by dialing #122*40# .
533 total views, 2 views today