Hello, this post contains a review on one of the most powerful medicated soap brands- TETMOSOL SOAP. TETMOSOL is a powerful medicated soap that could be used to treat skin infections such as scabies, rashes, inflammations and even some kind of skin boils. It could also be used against head and body lice. TETMOSOL soap combines its very effective antiseptic abilities with a mild fragrance that will keep you skin feeling fresh.
HOW EFFECTIVE IS IT?
One cool thing about this soap is that it can be used in a variety of situations and skin conditions. Skin problems, lice issues, inflammation, scabies, it is also medically recommemded for people with overly sensitive skins. In my own opinion, in terms of preventing and fighting skin infections, TETMOSOL is way more powerful than most antiseptic soaps you’ll find on the counter. Including, and it is also soft and mild as delta and dettol soaps are.
HOW TETMOSOL WORKS
Tetmosol contains powerful ingredients that fight of skin infestations and infections. But the main active ingredients contained in the soap are Monosulfiram, Citronella oil and vegetable fat. Monosulfiram is an essential ingredient for fighting skin infestations like scabies. At this point I feel you should know that infestation is different from infection. Infection is usually caused by micro organisms invading deeper areas of the skin, infestation is caused by much larger pests like mites and lice. For example, scabies is a skin infestation caused by the activity of mice on top layer of the skin, causing itching problems. The Monosulfiram contained in tetmosol paralyzes the mites, stopping them from moving about your skin and also killing off the eggs. This is also very effective for stopping other skin problems caused by micro-pests.
BEST WAYS TO USE TETMOSOL
This guide isn’t compulsory but is recommended, there other ways you could use the soap for a bath anyway.
- Wet your skin with lukwarm water.
- Apply TETMOSOL soap liberally, pay more attention to the folds of the skin and areas that have rashes or inflammation.
- Rinse off with lukwarm water.
- Dry off With a towel or just allow the body to dry naturally.
- Tetmosol soap should be uses regularly and daily even after the skin problem has been cured, as a preventive measure.
- Do not allow the soap lather to touch your eyes.
- If your skin reacts adversely to it, please stop using immediately and seek medical help.
- This soap contains sulfur compounds so do not use if your body reacts negatively to sulphur.
20,574 total views, 2 views today